Comfort Keepers Senior Home Care Services & Companionship
Loving companionship solutions in senior home care services for older adults in Fargo, ND
Fargo's elderly population is growing and so is the number of older folks who live alone. Thanks to Comfort Keepers senior home care services, aging in place is now both doable and comfortable.
Most local seniors prefer to grow old with independence and dignity in their own place given the opportunity. Living alone, though, can sometimes create a set of physical and emotional problems.
Time doesn't fly by for seniors the way it does for younger people who go out to work or study. And older people know their children and grandchildren lead busy lives and can't be around all the time.
Comfort Keepers of Fargo, ND, provide quality companionship care plans for local seniors. Our loving care services can bridge that gap between family visits and help to fend off feelings of loneliness.
How Senior Home Care Services Work
Comfort Keepers tailor companionship plans to meet the needs of our beloved clients. Such plans may include stopping by for a chat a couple of times a week. They can also provide more involved support.
Friendships bring joy into our lives and our Comfort Keepers often become good friends with care recipients. Once we've developed these quality friendships we then maintain them.
Social Interaction Is Good For Senior Health
There have been various studies done on the importance of social interaction among seniors. They all show the important association between improved physical and mental health and good company.
Here are a few of the many benefits of senior socialization:
- Regular interaction maintains senior agility and mobility
- Being around others is good for health on so many levels
- Helps to maintain a sharp mind and reduce the rate of cognitive decline
- Senior home care services fend off loneliness
- Maintain social skills and provide an increased sense of purpose
- Provide regular, healthy mental stimulation
- Stimulate positivity and a better outlook
- Reminiscing is great to exercise memory
The benefits could go on. It's clear to see the huge advantages of social interaction.
Working WITH Rather Than FOR Clients
Comfort Keepers of Fargo, ND, has a unique approach to senior at-home support called Interactive Caregiving™. We don't simply work for clients—we work with them, whenever that's possible.
What that means is we do things together and get involved. Interactive Caregiving is about improving and maintaining physical and mental ability through fun and collaborative ways.
Our quality senior home care services in companionship can be an integral part of a broader plan. As well as domestic duties and more personal home assistance, companionship programs may include:
- Preparing meals together, cooking, and cleaning up afterward
- Dining with the client between family visits
- Join client on social outings
- Shopping trips, running errands
- Visits to family and friends
- Playing cards or board games
- Participate in crafts and hobbies
- Watch TV together
- Scrapbooking and reminiscing
Our senior home care services will tailor a quality plan to match the needs—no more and no less.
Contact us to learn more about Comfort Keepers senior at-home support solutions in Fargo, ND. You can send us a message or call direct for a free consultation in-home senior assistance.
Telephone us at (701) 297-2431.
A Senior Care Advisor will review your inquiry shortly.