At Home Healthcare Plans For Senior Housekeeping
First-rate at home healthcare for older adults in Fargo
Seniors across the US love their independence and the good folks of Fargo are no exception. Aging in place is more of an option now thanks to the quality of at home healthcare and general support plans.
Comfort Keepers of Fargo, ND, are an exceptional home care provider with a proud reputation. We have a unique Interactive Caregiving™ approach to elder care and we tailor every plan in great detail.
The type of senior home support we include fall into four main categories:
- Personal care: bathing, grooming, mobility assistance, feeding & diet, toileting, etc.
- Companion care: spending time with clients and doing everyday activities together
- Transportation: our non-emergency chauffeuring offers a door-to-door driving service
- General care: light housework, running errands, watering plants, general housekeeping
This piece looks at fourth and most popular service of all—housekeeping.
Housekeeping Vs At Home Healthcare
A general caregiver is not qualified to get directly involved with senior health issues. However, a caregiver can support health-related matters help with housekeeping duties as well as.
Comfort Keepers of Fargo, ND, creates personalized plans that do two things. The first thing is to identify the exact needs of the care recipient and their close family members and discuss solutions.
The second thing is to match the ideal caregiver to the client. We understand the importance of 'getting along'. In many cases, our loving caregivers form quality friendships with those they care for.
Here are some of the more common housekeeping tasks included with our at home healthcare:
- Light housekeeping duties
- Laundry service: includes washing, ironing, and putting away
- Meal planning, preparation, washing dishes and cleaning up afterward
- Help with grocery shopping and run errands
- Feeding pets and walking dogs if part of the plan
- Taking care of indoor plants
- Vacuuming carpets, mopping floors
- Maintaining a clean kitchen
- Food management: ensure no expired or gone-off foods are stocked
Everything You Need — Nothing You Don't
Remember, we tailor every general and at home healthcare plan in meticulous detail. It's a kind of menu system. With our help clients can cherry-pick services they need and discard any they don't.
This approach ensures the right kind of support at the most affordable cost. We're passionate about providing local seniors with well-organized homes that are safe, clean, and comfortable to live in.
Whether you want a little help or need a lot, we're here to serve. Please get in touch if you require at home healthcare support as well as housekeeping and other services.
Contact us by message or call the number below to talk with one of our healthcare providers. We can arrange a free consultation in-home senior care solutions for the older adults of Fargo.
You can call Comfort Keepers direct at Fargo (701) 297-2431.
A Senior Care Advisor will review your inquiry shortly.