Private Duty Nursing Services From A Professional Home Health Nurse in Fargo, ND
A certified home health nurse can provide medical based services to loved one through our private duty nursing program
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers® can help with our private duty nursing services. Whether it's just a few hours a day, or around the clock, a specially trained Comfort Keepers home health nurse can provide the customized care your loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
How a Comfort Keepers Home Health Nurse Can Help
With private duty nursing from Comfort Keepers of Fargo, ND, our skilled home health nurse team, consisting of licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
A home health nurse is available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support. If you are interested in private duty nursing services, please contact us or call (701) 297-2431.
Loving Care Services For Seniors in Fargo, ND
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living
at home in Fargo, ND and the surrounding areas in North Dakota
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN HOME CONSULTATION OR RN ASSESSMENT!
A Senior Care Advisor will review your inquiry shortly.